Mantacora's Knitting

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trip to Hogsmead

Well, I was going to go with Violent, ......uh.....I meann Violet, but she got caught sneeking in yesterday and had to go to detention. So, I wandered around most of the shops on my own. Honeydukes was ok, but crowded and I really don't like to much in the way of sweets anyway. But I did want to get one of the chocolate frog trading cards, I hear they have a new one for Dumbledor.

I found a magical artifacts shop, and it's great to look, but we can't take anything back to the school, it's against the rules, like they think we could get in trouble with that kind of stuff.

So, I found a yarn shop. Mostly I'm trying to figure out what kind of sweater I want to make this year. Violent had some ideas, but I think I'm just going to have to put a spell on some needles and figure it out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment