Mantacora's Knitting

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've been claimed by a house!

Whoo Hooo, term starts tommorow and I've been claimed by a house - Harry's Horcrux Hunters! Great because I love the colors! Unfortunately, I'm traveling for the next two days, so getting to the family gathering is likely to be difficult at first, but I'll get there, never fear!

I'm working on a mystery sock for Sock Knitter's Anonymous, and I must say, while it is stunning.....it is probably one of the most difficult one's I've ever done......Woof! Can't wait to finish it.....and finish another xmas present sock, and then write up the 'winter' pattern, and then the Bobbie sock pattern.....and.....oh dear, I need to schedule stuff better. It will all work, I have faith. I may need to go talk to Harminie about that time turner.........

1 comment: