Mantacora's Knitting

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Whooo Hooooo! I got Spoiled



I was having a perfectly grummy day and when I got back to the cabin there was a package! I got spoiled! It had this whole Dragon theme to it and in the perfect colors!


And there were these cute little dragon markers that I'm just going to have to use on the next project!

And my spoiler made a dragon chart that I can fit neatly into a mitten pattern that was included.

But then there is also this scrumptious yarn that is begging to be turned into something sooner than later........next month at SKA the theme is 'yellow' socks so they may just have to be used there, I can't wait to use it!

1 comment:

  1. Am so glad it made your day better! Isn't that gold yarn sooo soft! Sorry the red purse came out small, by the look of the pattern I thought it would hold at least the yarn...Ooops. LOL
    I can't wait to see the socks you make with the yarn!

    ReplyDelete