Mantacora's Knitting

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dueling - Round 3


OK, I'm exhausted. I was dueling all night and only got an hour of sleep. The pattern was fun, and I'd consider making a set for myself, but, um, my dueling partner is doing that.

I found the brown she liked just in time, and managed a set of nice chocolate Bella Mittens. It really is a good pattern for a newer knitter.....even as a first cable pattern.

It's a little snug, until you realize that the Mitten does not slide around on your hand, and then it's great. I did have a hard time getting the gauge, and had to drop to a smaller needle.

4 comments:

  1. Yea Cora! I hope you win... if a snake can't win then I hope you do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwh, thanks ladies! It is really about timing for me, if the pattern release works with my work, all is well. I had to get this one done fast as I was headed for Montreal for the next week, and I did not want to have to mail it from Canada.

    ReplyDelete